School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) 27
Isolde Green
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_vote_lcapIsolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_voting_barIsolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_vote_lcapIsolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_voting_barIsolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isolde Green
6th Year Slytherin/D.A./Quidditch Announcer
6th Year Slytherin/D.A./Quidditch Announcer
Isolde Green

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted)   Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

In Character

Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) Taylor-momsen-sgy-000736

Name: Isolde YvVanne Green
Nicknames: Issy, Zold, Vane, Tigress
Year AND Age: 16 and 6
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin/Gryffindor
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: August 1st 2001
Blood Status: Pure
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) (Witch)

Height: 5'9
Hair: blonde
Eye color: Blue
Skin: pale
Build: Hour glass/Athletic
Other distinguishing features: She resembles a Malfoy, but is in no way related to them

Personality(one paragraph): She is very cunning and always knows how to get what she wants.
Skills (name 5): DA's, DADA, Potions, Divenation, Hogwarts History, Running, Singing, Playing Drums, Guitar, and Piano
Weaknesses (name 5): Her family, her friends, Charms, boys, and love
Likes (name 5): DA's, DADA, Potions, Divenation, History of Magic, Running, Singing, Playing Drums, Piano, and Guitar
Dislikes (name 5): When her family is being threatned, when she falls in love, when her friends are in danger, when she isn't doing well in Charms, and when she is sad

Motto: Live for today because tomorrow may never be

Family
Father: Edward Green
Mother: Malina Green
Brother/Sisters: Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Bella, Alice, and Rosalie

History(two paragraph):
Edward and Malina got married the day after graduation. Malina became pregnant with Edward, Alice, and Emmett, then two years later they had Rosalie, Jasper, and Bella, three years after that they had Isolde YvVanne.

Isolde being the youngest is the most protected out of all of them. Isolde is best friends with Leta Weasley, Alea Potter, and Harry Weasley. She is dating Tristan Malfoy and has been with him since her fourth year at hogwarts. She is a white tiger animagus so her nickname for her and her friends group, Hogwarts' Golden Four, is Tigress. Alea is tips because she is a red fox with white and black tips on her ears, tail, and left front paw. Leta is a doe animagus so she is called fawn or Bambi, and Ron is a Wolf so he's called padfoot.

Short Role play(one paragraph):

Isolde walked into Potions and took her seat next to Tristan. She smiled at her friends who where also surrounding her and got out the proper igrediants for the potion that was listed on the board.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Hannah Jasper

Last edited by Isolde Green on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted)   Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Welcome to Slytherin Isolde Smile
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Isolde YvVanne Green (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1