School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) 27
Isolde Green
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_vote_lcapAlea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_voting_barAlea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_vote_lcapAlea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_voting_barAlea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea Potter
6th year Slytherin/D.A. Leader/Slytherin Quidditch Captain
6th year Slytherin/D.A. Leader/Slytherin Quidditch Captain
Alea Potter

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted)   Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 am

In Character

Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) Hayden_panettiere-001-thumb

Name: Alea Lillian Potter
Nicknames: Lea, Al, Lilly, Tips
Year AND Age: 6th and 16
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin/Gryffindor
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: July 31st 2001
Blood Status: Half
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) (Witch)

Height: 5'7
Hair: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Skin: Pale or tan, depends how much sun she's had
Build: Athletic or hour glass
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph): Alea can be cunning and is very brave and stubborn. She fights for what she wants and will save her friends lives, she doesn't like putting them in danger but knows that they will never leave her behind. She is more like her mother, who was in the house of slytherin, and is also like her father, who of course was in Gryffindor.
Skills (name 5): DA's (even if many people don't know it), DADA, Potions, Divenation, Charms, Transfiguration, Writing, singing, and playing Piano.
Weaknesses (name 5): Loved ones, her father, her mother, Herbology, and kids
Likes (name 5): DADA, Potions, Divenation, Charms, Transfiguration, Writing, Singing, Playing Piano, Kids, loved ones
Dislikes (name 5): DE's, half the ministry, when her weaknesses are used agianst her, when she can't think straight, when her father is brought up, when she get's detention

Motto: If you can be cunning you can find a way around everything

Family
Father: Harry James Potter
Mother: Leta Alexis Maurice Potter
Brother/Sisters: None, she's an only child
Aunts: Hannah Jasper (Alive) and Lea Maurice(dead)
Uncles: Landon and Lawrence Maurice (dead)

History(two paragraph):
Harry Potter first met Leta Maurice in his fifth year. He was dating Cho Chang at the time but soon after they broke up he started talking to Leta. He fell in love with her but she was a Slytherin. He started dating Ginny Weasley the next year but could never get over Leta. After defeating Voldemort and graduating he finally asked Leta out again. At first she would say no but soon after she was dating him again. They got married a year later. Four years later Leta died giving birth to Harry's only child, Alea Lillian Potter.

Alea looked exactly like her mother, she even acted like her mother did with her father's braveness and hot temper thrown in. Alea lost her father and became an orphan when she was eleven years old, she refused to leave Potter Manor so her aunt/god-mother Hannah Jasper stayed with her so she wouldn't have to leave her childhood home. All Alea's life Hannah acted like a mother to her, and even though she was never her mother, Hannah was the closest, besides Hermione, that Alea ever got to a mother.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Alea walked around the lake and took her normal seat on a huge rock that had a few bumps that she used as a kind of stairs and dipped her feet in the water. It was a bit cold so she gave a little shreek but soon put her feet back in.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Hannah Jasper
Back to top Go down
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted)   Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 am

Welcome to the house of Slytherin Alea Smile
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Alea Lillian Potter (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School of Magic :: Characters :: Character Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: