School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Death Eaters (DE's) YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Death Eaters (DE's) Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Death Eaters (DE's) 27
Isolde Green
Death Eaters (DE's) Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Death Eaters (DE's) I_vote_lcapDeath Eaters (DE's) I_voting_barDeath Eaters (DE's) I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Death Eaters (DE's) I_vote_lcapDeath Eaters (DE's) I_voting_barDeath Eaters (DE's) I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Death Eaters (DE's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Death Eaters (DE's) Empty
PostSubject: Death Eaters (DE's)   Death Eaters (DE's) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:56 am

Death Eaters are a group of Dark wizards and witches that followed Lord Voldemort. They often wear black hoods with snake-like eye slits to cover their faces. Only the inner circle of the Death Eaters has a Dark Mark burned into his or her left forearm. When Voldemort touches one of them, each of those Death Eaters felt it, allowing them to Apparatus to their leader's side.

Ideally, the Death Eaters seek to destroy Muggles and wizards and witches of Muggle lineage, and to take over the wizardry world, as well as restore it to pure-bloods. The Death Eaters idealized pure-blood wizards, which is ironic considering that their leader, Lord Voldemort, is a half-blood with a Muggle father.

Not all of them could claim to be pure-bloods, and in fact true pure-bloods probably do not exist, as the claim is based on selective genealogy; possibly many of them were half-bloods clinging to their pure-blood ancestors. One such as Severus Snape, the son of a Muggle man and a pure-blood witch. Judging by Bellatrix Lestrange reaction to being told that Voldemort was a half-blood by Harry Potter, the Dark Lord most likely lied to his followers about being pure-blood.

Post Below
Name:
House at Hogwarts:

Members:
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Hannah Jasper
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Death Eaters (DE's)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School of Magic :: Characters :: Sign up's-