School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot 27
Isolde Green
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_vote_lcapHannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_voting_barHannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_vote_lcapHannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_voting_barHannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot   Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:18 pm

History of Hannah Rosaline Jasper!!
Hannah Rosaline Jasper was the only child of Emmalee Isabelle Maurice Jasper and Tyler Jacob Jasper. Emmalee had been previously married having two daughters and two sons, Leta Rosalie Maurice , Lea Rosaline Maurice, Landon Richard Maurice, and Lawrence Robert Maurice Jr. When Hannah was four her half sister Leah and her half brothers were killed in a Death Eater attack, the four were only 14 and 15. The attack left Hanna emotionally scared due to the fact that she watched from inside a closet petrified, alone, and young (being the age of 4). Leta, 10 years older than Hannah found her dead siblings and Hannah who was still in the closet unable to move from fear. Leta grew very protective of her sister and stayed protective until she died when Hannah was ten, after giving birth to her daughter Alea, who became Hannah's god-daughter and who Hannah treated like her own daughter, even though she was only 10. Hannah was sorted into Slytherin house, like her sister Leta, most blamed the fact that Hannah was face to face with death at such a young age and made her a bit cold, revengeful, and almost uncaring to people she deemed unworthy. Hannah moved in with her god-daughter/niece and brother-in-law after her mother and step-father died of dragon pox when she was twelve, only two years after her sisters death. Hannah went through school studying hard, vowing to be a great auror like her brother-in-law and bring justice to those who killed her siblings that fateful night while she hide in the closet. Hannah graduated top of her class, head girl, and became the auror she always wanted to be. After her brother-in-law died on a mission with his partner and best friend, Ronald Weasley, Hannah was put into Ron's position as top auror under the Head auror, Hermione Granger who filled in for Harry. She also took full custody of her god-daughter/niece, Alea who was 11, and becoming even more motherly towards the girl, and respected the fact that she would never be Alea's mother, but she would be close enough. After another four eventful years Hannah accepted the job as Headmistress at Hogwarts and took over Hermione's job as Head Auror.

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Fantasy-TV-Splice---Interview-de-Delphine-Chaneac-e109761881
~Hannah {Hannah (han-ah) n. a female given name:It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Hannah is "favored grace"}
~ Rosalie {Rosaline (ros-eah-line) n. 1. meaning of Rosaline is "gentle horse" 2. a female given name.}
~ Jasper {Jasper (Jas-per n) n. 1. It is of Greek origin. Variant of Caspar or Gaspar. Also possibly (Persian) "treasure holder"}

~ twenty-five ~
{twenty-five (twen-tee-fahyv) n. the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-four and one.}

~ Headmistress ~
{headmistress (hed-mis-tress) n. a woman headmaster.}

~ Head Auror ~
{head auror (hed are-oar) n. a person who employs or superintends aurors; manager of aurors. Main auror. 2. An auror is a wizard who is trained to track and capture dangerous wizards, in particular, Death Eaters}

~ Professor ~
{professor (pruh-fes-er) n. a teacher.}

~ Sorrowful ~
{sorrowful (sor-uh-fuhl) a. full of or feeling sorrow; grieved; sad.}

~Friendship ~
{friend-ship (frend'ship') n. The quality or condition of being friends}

BFF~{B-F-F (bee-eff-eff) n. Best Friends Forever}
PARTNERS IN CRIME~{Par-tners In Crime (pahrt-ner z in krahym) n. a person who shares or is associated with another in a foolish, senseless, or shameful act.}
FAMILY FRIENDS~{fam-ily friends (fam-uh-lee frends) n. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts by the entire group; a group of parents and their children.}
GOOD FRIENDS~{good friends (good frend) n. satisfactory in liking, knowing and trusting.}
NEW FRIENDS~{new friends (nyoo frend) n. a person whom one knows of recent origin.}
FRIEND OF A FRIEND~{friend of a friend (frend of a frend) n. A person whom one knows by association of another person one knows, trusts and likes.}
ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS~{en-e-my turn-ed friend (en-uh-mee turn-ed frend) n. a person who feels hatred for changed into a person whom one likes, trusts, and knows.}
STRANGERS~{strang-er (stran'jer) n. One who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.}

~Enemies ~
{en-e-my-s (en-uh-mee-z) n. a person who feels hatred for another.}

HARDCORE HATE~{hard-core hate (hahrd-kawr heyt) v. unswervingly committed intense or passionate dislike.}
BY ASSOCIATION~{by as-so-ci-a-tion (buy uh-soh-see-ey-shuhn) a. knowing by connection or relation.}
MUTUAL HATE~{mu-tu-al hate (myoo-choo-uhl heyt) n. having the same intense dislike each toward the other.}
FRIENDLY RIVALS~{friend-ly ri-vals (frend-lee ri'vels) n. One who attempts to equal or surpass another, but still having the characteristics of friendship.}
FAKE FRIENDS~{fake friends (feyk frends) n. enemies whom pretend to have the characterstics of being friends.}
JEALOUSY~{jeal-ous-y (jel-uh-see) v. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness.}
ANNOYANCE~{an-noy-ance (uh-noi-uhns) n. A cause of irritation or vexation; a nuisance.}
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES~{friend turn-ed en-e-my (frend turn-ed en-uh-mee) n. a person whom used to like, know, or trust another, but now feels hatred for that person.}

~Romance ~
{ro-mance (ro-mans') n. A love affair.}

FINAL~{fi-nal (fahyn-l) a. conclusive or decisive; completed.}
CURRENT LOVER~{cur-rent lov-er (kur-uhnt luhv-er) a. present, most recent person who is in love with another.}
ONE NIGHT STAND~{one night stand (wuhn nahyt stand) n. sexual doing occured once during the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.}
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS~{friends with ben-e-fits (frends with ben'e-fits) n. a person whom one trusts, knows, and likes that act as if they are dating, but are not.}
MUTUAL CRUSHES~{mu-tu-al cru-shes (myoo-choo-uhl krush-es) n. two people that draw, attract, allure, or entice one another.}

~Other ~
{oth-er (uhth-er) a. additional or further.}

PARENT~{par-ent (pair-uhnt) n. a mother or father.}
SIBLING~{sib-ling (sib-ling) n. a brother or sister.}
NIECE~{nees (nees) n. 1. a daughter of a person's brother or sister. 2. a daughter of a person's spouse's brother or sister.}
NEPHEW~{neph-ew (nef-yoo) n. 1. a son of one's brother or sister. 2. a son of one's spouse's brother or sister.}
COUSIN~{cous-in (kuhz-int) n. a kinsman or kinswoman; relative.}
GRANDPARENT~{grand-par-ent (gran-pair-uhnt) n. a parent of a parent.}
AUNT~{aunt (ant) n. 1. the sister of one's father or mother. 2. the wife of one's uncle.}
UNCLE~{un-cle (uhng-kuhl) n. 1. a brother of one's father or mother. 2. an aunt's husband.}
GOD-CHILD~{god-child (god-chahyld) n. a child for whom a godparent serves as sponsor.}
STUDENT~{stu-dent (stood-nt) n. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil.}
EMPLOYEE~{employ-ee (em-ploi-ee) n. a person working for another person or a business firm for pay.}
PROTECTIVE~{pro-tec-tive (pruh-tek-tiv) a. having the quality or function of protecting.}
ADMIRATION~{ad-mi-ra-tion (ad-muh-rey-shuhn) n. a feeling of wonder, pleasure, or approval.}
MIXED FEELINGS~{mixed fee-lings (mikst fee-lings) n. composed of different emotions.}

~-------------------------------------------------------~
Okay, here's the deal.
This plotting page was made by Goodmorning.Faiffy at Caution 2.0. Don't take
this credit off, but feel free to
change this up a bit. Just please
don't butcher it. I worked hard on
it. and it took me a long time. I
don't want it slaughtered.
THANK YOU DARLINGS!

[center]Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Nikita2Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Nikita3Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Nikita1
~ Nikita {Ni-ki-ta (Neh-key-tuh) n. a female given name}
~ Randy {Ran-dy (Ran-dee) n. a male given name, form of Randall or Randolph.}
~ Crowley {Crow-ley (krou-lee) n. a city in S Louisiana.}

~ sixteen ~
{six-teen (six-teen) n. a cardinal number, ten plus six.}

~ student ~
{stu-dent (stood-nt) n. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil.}

~ crazy ~
{cra-zy (kray-zee) a. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited}

Relationships Here. (at least four people, it's not that hard)
FAMILY FRIENDS~{fam-ily friends (fam-uh-lee frends) n. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts by the entire group; a group of parents and their children.}
STUDENT~{stu-dent (stood-nt) n. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil.}
PROTECTIVE~{pro-tec-tive (pruh-tek-tiv) a. having the quality or function of protecting.}
ADMIRATION~{ad-mi-ra-tion (ad-muh-rey-shuhn) n. a feeling of wonder, pleasure, or approval.}

Nikita says~"Hey gurl hey."

Cara says~"Hey~"

[CODE]
[*center][*IMG]One[/IMG*][*IMG]TWO[/IMG*][*IMG]THREE[/IMG*]
[*font=Georgia][*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] [*color=#476BEB]First name[*/color] [*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n. a FEMALE/MALE given name (unless there is an actual meaning)}[*/color]
[*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] [*color=#476BEB]Middle name[*/color] [*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n. a FEMALE/MALE given name (unless there is an actual meaning)}[*/color]
[*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] Last name[*/color] [*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n. a FEMALE/MALE given name (unless there is an actual meaning)}[*/color]

[*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] [*color=#476BEB]age in words[*/color] [*color=#3366FF]~[*/color]
[*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n. a cardinal number, number plus number.}[*/color]

[*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] [*color=#476BEB]occupation (Student/Professor/Auror/Ect.)[*/color] [*color=#3366FF]~[*/color]
[*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n. any activity in which a person is engaged}[*/color]

[*color=#3366FF]~[*/color] [*color=476BEB]word that describes them[*/color] [*color=#3366FF]~[*/color]
[*color=#5C70D6]{syllables (pronounciation) n./v./a. definition (look it up, please)}

Relationships Here. (if you can't figure out colors, just open another page, go to my plot, and click quote. Then they show Smile)

[*color=#3366FF]your character's first name says[*/color][*color=#80664D]~[*/color][*color=#857AAD]"your character says here."[*/color]

[*color=3366FF]Hannah says[*/color][*color=80664D]~[*/color][*color=857AAD]"leave blank unless i posted in yours"[*/color]
[*/center][*/font]

Last edited by Hannah Jasper on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net
Hannah Jasper
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot   Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

List
{list (list) n. a series of names or other items written or printed together in a meaningful grouping or sequence so as to constitute a record.}[/center]

Girls
{girl (gurl) n. a female.}
Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Rock-it-01Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Rock-it-03Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Rock-it-02

~ Isolde {Is-olde (ih-sohl-duh) n. a female given name of Irish origin)}
~ YvVanne {Yv-vanne (ee-veɪn) n. English origin meaning shining star)}
~ Green {green (green) n. of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.)}

~ sixteen ~
{six-teen (siks-teen) n. a cardinal number, ten plus six.}

~ Student) ~
{stud-nt (stood-nt) n. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil.}

~ Cunning ~
{cun-ning (kuhn-ing) nskill employed in a shrewd or sly manner, as in deceiving; craftiness; guile.)}

Relationships Here.
ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS~{en-e-my turn-ed friend (en-uh-mee turn-ed frend) n. a person who feels hatred for changed into a person whom one likes, trusts, and knows.}
MIXED FEELINGS~{mixed fee-lings (mikst fee-lings) n. composed of different emotions.}

Isolde says~"You're freaking awesome Hannah Wink."

Hannah says~"leave blank unless i posted in yours"

----

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot EmmaWatson-1Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot EmmaIconHannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot 4-6

~ Leta {Le-ta (lee-tuh) n. a female given name, form of Latona)}
~ Fleur {Fleur(Flur) n. French female given nam meaning flower)}
~ Weasley {weas-ley (wee-ze-lee) n. last name, form of weasle.)}

~ sixteen ~

~ Student) ~
{stud-nt (stood-nt) n. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil.}

~ Smart ~
{smart (smarht) adj. clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc..)}

Relationships Here.

Leta says~"You're so brave and Cunning Hannah, wish I could be more like you Wink."

-----------

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Ava2dr2Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Ava3bw0Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot Ava4ax9

~ Alea {A-Le-Aa (ey-lee-uh) n. a female given name of greek origin, an epithet of Athena referring to a sanctuary built in her honor by Aleus.)}
~ Lillian {Lil-li-an (lil-ee-uhn) n. a female given name)}
~ Potter {pot-ter (pot-er) n. a person who makes pottery)}

~ sixteen ~

~ Student) ~

~ Cunning ~
{cun-ning (kuhn-ing) nskill employed in a shrewd or sly manner, as in deceiving; craftiness; guile.)}

Relationships Here.
NIECE~{nees (nees) n. 1. a daughter of a person's brother or sister. 2. a daughter of a person's spouse's brother or sister.}
GOD-CHILD~{god-child (god-chahyld) n. a child for whom a godparent serves as sponsor.}

Alea says~"You're like the mother I never had, and the sister I was never given besides in friends. I'm so thankful I have you, if I didn't I probably wouldn't be me, and in a lot worse of a situation. Thanks for everything you've done for me Hannah, i'll never forget anything you've every done for me. I'll always be there for you, just like you're always there for me."

----------

Boys
{boy (boi) n. a male.}
---
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Hannah Rosaline Jasper's Plot
Page 1 of 1